Registration Now Open
5th Annual Nor Cal Ag Labor Forum
March 20 & 21, 2019
Expanded to two full days!
Oxford Suites, 67 Golf Course Drive West, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
For Guest Rooms: Ph: 707.584.0333, mention “Nor Cal Ag Labor Forum”
CFLCA 5th Annual Nor Cal Ag Labor Forum line-up of sessions and speakers has been announced, and registration is now open. This year our Forum will be held at the Oxford Suites in Rohnert Park. There are a limited number of guest rooms available at special conference rates until February 27. Please call the number above to reserve your room. We hope you will join us for another great conference which this year includes offerings of:
- 9-hour continuing education for FLC licensing -
- Updates on Laws & Regulations
- English & Spanish sessions
- H2A panel discussion
- DOL registration team on-Site to process FLC-FLCE cards
- Expanded exhibitor area
- March 20 Luncheon Keynote address
- Networking reception and Farmworker Scholarship Program fundraiser on March 20
For Sponsor/Exhibitor Registration Form, please click here.
For description of sponsor/exhibitor benefits, click here.