FLC Licensing Resources
Other FLC Licensing Resources
- For information on FLC licensing and requirements go to:
- For FLC On-Line License Application, go to:
- For the FLC Examination Study Guide, go to:
Para la Guia de Estudio para Examen de Licencia de Contratista, haga clik en:
Guia de Estudio para el Examen de Licencia de Contratista de Trabajadores Agrícolas
- To contact the U.S. Dept. of Labor for the required FLC or FLCE registration,
- To Verify an FLC License, go to:
Labor Commissioner FLCs Posting Requirement
Deputy Labor Commissioner Lucia Ceja wrote a letter to state-licensed Farm Labor Contractors to inform them of upcoming changes to the agencys' Farm Labor Contractor (FLC) regulations. Her letter detail various aspects of the new regulations, including changes in licensing procedures, new duties imposed on contractors including new worksite signage requirements, and new requirements for training of crew leaders and forepersons. Click on these links to read Ms. Ceja's entire letter, and see the new regulations.
Letter from the State of California,
Department of Industrial Relations regarding FLC's
DIR Responds to CFLCA on FLC Licensing Issues
On Monday, October 5, Lupe Sandoval and Peter Nissen from CFLCA, and Farm Bureau, CAWG and Wine Institute representatives continued a series of meetings with Dept. of Industrial Relations (DIR), which oversees the Dept. of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE) and FLC licensing department. The meeting included DIR Chief Christine Baker, and DLSE Senior Deputy Labor Commissioner, Lucia Ceja among others. DIR and DLSE representatives responded with a written report and to our ongoing concerns on FLC licensing issues. For a copy of the written response, please click here.
FLC Licensing Consulting available at Fresno DLSE office, beginning Friday Oct. 9, from 9 to 11 a.m., including DOL registration information. For additional information, please click here.
ADDITIONAL USEFUL RESOURCES:
- Cal OSHA Publications, including FLC Compliance Guide and Sample IIPPs:
- Cal. Dept. of Pesticide Regulations Publication:
- Cal Dept. of Pesticide Regulation, FLC Guide to Pesticide Compliance:
- Cal. Dept of Fair Employment & Housing – Resources for harassment and discrimination prevention compliance:
- Employment Posters Required in California:
- Information on Workers Compensation Insurance: